Boarder Terrier Print
£35.00 – £65.00
If you love Border Terriers, this print is for you!
If you own one of these cute little dogs, you’ll agree that the name “Boarder Terrier” suits them well. They are full of character and you can just imagine them having some mad skills on a skateboard, can’t you?!
You’ll also be getting an exclusive piece of art, which makes it extra special. Only 25 of these prints will be produced, as it’s a limited edition. We’ve already sold over 20 of them, so only have a few left.
- You don’t need to worry about this print fading. It’s professionally printed with archival inks onto heavyweight paper, and the colours from the original drawing are replicated perfectly.
- If you can stop the dog from eating it, it will last a lifetime! Or hundreds of lifetimes if you’re a mayfly…
- You can choose a frame to match your décor, buy this picture framed or unframed.
The Technical Bits:
- Size: This print measures 190 x 190 mm / 7.5 x 7.5 in. When framed it measures approximately 325 x 325mm/ 12.8 x 12.8 in. The size can vary slightly depending on the frame selected.
- Paper: For any paper nerds (anyone…!?), it’s Heavyweight, 100% cotton fibre acid free paper. Basically, it’s very smooth and has a thick texture… lovely!
- Printing: All our prints are Giclée Fine Art prints. That means they are printed with special archival inks, so they don’t fade.
- Limited Editions: Iain signs and numbers each print. They all come with a certificate of authenticity that can be fixed to the back of the picture when framed. It’s very official!
- Unframed Prints: If you order a print unframed, it will be wrapped in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board to keep it safe.
- Framed Prints: If you order a framed print, it will come with a plain textured mount, unless otherwise stated.
- Framed prints will be made and shipped within 7 working days.
If you have any other burning questions about the print then let us quench that curiosity with our water pistol of knowledge, by getting in touch here!