Only 2 left in stock
FREE UK Shipping (Hermes Standard). International: £12.95. Dispatched within 1-2 working days. Returns: Within 30 days. .
Bewilderbeest… the snappily dressed but somewhat baffled creature, and the first drawing in the absurd collection!
If you love quirky animal art and love these majestic beasts, this one is for you. You’ll be one of only 25 people to own this print, as it’s a limited edition. Where will you put yours?
- Printed with archival inks, so the print won’t fade
- The print will last a lifetime, or hundreds of lifetimes if you’re a mayfly…
- The print comes unframed, and will fit a standard size frame
THE TECHNICAL BITS:
- Size: This print measures 12 x 16 inches
- Paper: For any paper nerds, it’s Heavyweight, 100% cotton fibre acid free paper. Basically, it’s very smooth and has a thick texture… lovely!
- Printing: All our prints are Giclée Fine Art prints. That means they are printed with special archival inks, so they don’t fade.
- Limited Editions: Each print is signed and numbered by Iain and comes with a certificate of authenticity that can be fixed to the back of the picture when framed. It’s very official.
- Packaging: Wrapped in a cello sleeve with backing board for protection
If you have any other burning questions about the print then let us quench that curiosity with our water pistol of knowledge, by getting in touch here!