£19.50 – £27.50
Delivery Costs: Only £1 to ship to a UK address. International shipping is £3.95. FREE UK Shipping when you spend £50.
Delivery Time: Dispatched within 1-2 days. Estimated delivery 3-5 working days.
Returns: Within 30 days.
Are you a cat lover, or looking for the purrfect gift for someone who is?
This print will remind you of your beloved feline friend, stretched out, fast asleep and not moving for anyone… Every cat owner knows that scene. It’s a tough life when not even a G&T can rouse you from your slumber!
- The print comes unframed, and it’s very easy to buy a frame for as it’s a standard size (8×10″).
- Option to add Print Hangers: Don’t want the hassle of framing? Our new contemporary print hangers are a quick, easy and inexpensive way to display a picture. They are made from a teak wood, and come with 4 magnetic wooden strips. You simply pop the print inside, and your picture is ready to hang.
- The bold colours make this print stand out and catch the eye; it will make you smile whenever you walk past it in your home. Where will you hang yours?
- Professional printing with archival inks means that the colours will not fade, and every brushstroke and colour is captured, replicating the feel and appearance of the original painting.
- If you buy a Bewilderbeest picture, you deserve nothing but the best! The heavyweight paper has a luxurious and smooth texture. If you want to get technical about it, it’s called Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm fine art paper (in other words, pretty damn good).
We like to get official when it comes to pictures, so Iain will sign the print for you and even include a certificate of authenticity with it that can be fixed to the back of the picture when framed. It probably adds absolutely nothing to its value. You’re welcome.
If you have any other burning questions about the print then let us quench that curiosity with our water pistol of knowledge, by getting in touch here!