Only 1 left in stock
Delivery Costs: Only £3.45 to ship to a UK address. International shipping is £12.95. FREE UK Shipping when you spend £50.
Delivery Time: Dispatched within 1-2 days. Estimated delivery 3-5 working days.
Returns: Within 30 days.
Looking for Elephant art? This quirky chap will add some humour and colour to your home.
What was Dumbo missing? Butterfly wings for ears! This elephant’s lobes light up a room and are loosely based on a Monarch Butterfly’s wings. Each print is hand finished with a hand painted gold ring on the tusk.
- You’ll also be getting an exclusive piece of art, which makes it extra special. Only 250 of these prints will be produced, as it’s a limited edition.
- You don’t need to worry about this print fading. It’s professionally printed with archival inks onto heavyweight paper, and the colours from the original drawing are replicated perfectly.
- The print will last a lifetime, or hundreds of lifetimes if you’re a mayfly…
- The print comes unframed, ready for you to choose a frame to match your home decor.
THE TECHNICAL BITS:
- Size:This print measures 16 inches x 16 inches.
- Paper: For any paper nerds (anyone…!?), it’s Heavyweight, 100% cotton fibre acid free paper. Basically, it’s very smooth and has a thick texture… lovely!
- Printing: All our prints are Giclée Fine Art prints. That means they are printed with special archival inks, so they don’t fade.
- Limited Editions: Each print is signed and numbered by Iain and comes with a certificate of authenticity that can be fixed to the back of the picture when framed. It’s very official.
If you have any other burning questions about the print then let us quench that curiosity with our water pistol of knowledge, by getting in touch here!