Four Calling Birds Christmas Card
£2.80 – £10.00
Looking for quirky Christmas cards to wow your friends and family this year?
We’ve no idea who these cheeky little birds are calling. Ordering a bird seed takeaway, no doubt.
You can either buy this card individually, or if you want to stock up, you can get 4 for £10 by selecting the pack of 4.
- Although a Christmas themed card, you can use it for any occasion, as it’s blank inside.
- If you’re sending a card to a friend, you want them to love it. That’s why we use heavyweight ivory hammered card stock, which makes the card feel luxurious and smooth to write in.
We are currently offering a free card writing service. If you’d like us to send the card directly to someone for you, simply leave the message you’d like us to write and the person’s name and address in the notes box at checkout.
The technical bits:
• Size: The card is 25.4 ants long x 35.6 ants long. Or, for those who don’t work in ant sizing, it’s 5”x7” (127mm X 178mm).
• Card Stock: 300gsm ivory hammered card
• Packaging: The card comes with a recycled brown envelope. We no longer send cards in cellophane sleeves – you don’t really need one, and it’s good for the environment. If penguins had thumbs, they’d be pointing them up! Read more about it here.
Want to become a super fan of Bewilderbeest? Join the Bewilderbeest Confusion to access exclusive offers, new designs, originals and monthly daft emails from us landing in your inbox! Sign up at the bottom of the page.