FREE UK Shipping (Hermes Standard). International: £12.95. Dispatched within 1-2 working days. Returns: Within 30 days.
Love Horses? This fella is utterly fed up with his farrier horsing around! What a night’mare’!
Iain hand finishes these prints by painting the trainers different colours. If you have a particular colour preference for the trainers, please leave a note in the comment box at checkout.
- Limited edition – only 100 of these prints will be produced
- Printed with archival inks, so the print won’t fade
- If you care for it, it will last a lifetime. Or hundreds of lifetimes if you’re a mayfly…
- This print comes unframed, but will fit a standard size frame
THE TECHNICAL BITS:
- Size: This print measures 12 x 16 inches
- Paper: For any paper nerds, it’s Heavyweight, 100% cotton fibre acid free paper.
- Printing: All our prints are Giclée Fine Art prints. That means they are printed with special archival inks, so they don’t fade.
- Limited Editions: Iain signs and numbers each print. They all come with a certificate of authenticity that can be fixed to the back of the picture when framed. It’s very official!
- Packaging: Wrapped in a cello sleeve with backing board for protection
If you have any other burning questions about the print then let us quench that curiosity with our water pistol of knowledge, by getting in touch here!