Only 2 left in stock
Delivery Costs: Only £3.45 to ship to a UK address. International shipping is £12.95. FREE UK Shipping when you spend £50.
Delivery Time: Dispatched within 1-2 days. Estimated delivery 3-5 working days.
Returns: Within 30 days.
Love Labradors? Is your Lab remarkably good at tricks… magic tricks!?
This daft drawing will remind you of your favourite pooch and make you laugh. Where will you hang yours?
Stand out from the crowd with this print and be one of ONLY 50 PEOPLE to own it; it’s a limited edition print run.
- You don’t need to worry about this print fading. It’s professionally printed with archival ink onto heavyweight paper, and the colours from the original drawing are replicated perfectly.
- If you can stop the dog from eating it, it will last a lifetime! Or hundreds of lifetimes if you’re a mayfly…
- This print comes unframed, so you can choose a frame to match your décor
The Technical Bits:
- Size: This print measures 12 x 16 inches.
- Paper: For any paper nerds (anyone…!?), it’s Heavyweight, 100% cotton fibre acid free paper. Basically, it’s very smooth and has a thick texture… lovely!
- Printing: All our prints are Giclée Fine Art prints. That means they are printed with special archival inks, so they don’t fade.
- Limited Editions: Each print is signed and numbered by Iain and comes with a certificate of authenticity that can be fixed to the back of the picture when framed. It’s very official.
If you have any other burning questions about the print then let us quench that curiosity with our water pistol of knowledge, by getting in touch here!