March Hare Print
Only 2 left in stock
Love Hares? Looking for contemporary art for your home?
March Hare is suited and booted and ready for action. He’ll make you laugh and his bright uniform will catch your eye, wherever you choose to hang him.
The hare is a much-loved feature of the British countryside and this one sports an outfit inspired by the traditional British Army uniform (with some artistic licence taken). By the left, quick march!
- You’ll also be getting an exclusive piece of art, which makes it extra special. Only 250 of these prints will be produced, as it’s a limited edition.
- You don’t need to worry about this print fading. It’s professionally printed with archival inks onto heavyweight paper, and the colours from the original drawing are replicated perfectly.
- The print will last a lifetime, or hundreds of lifetimes if you’re a mayfly…
- The print comes unframed, ready for you to choose a frame to match your home decor.
THE TECHNICAL BITS:
- Size: This print measures 420 x 297 mm / 16.5 x 11.7 in (A3 size).
- Paper: For any paper nerds (anyone…!?), it’s Heavyweight, 100% cotton fibre acid free paper. Basically, it’s very smooth and has a thick texture… lovely!
- Printing: All our prints are Giclée Fine Art prints. That means they are printed with special archival inks, so they don’t fade.
- Limited Editions: Each print is signed and numbered by Iain and comes with a certificate of authenticity that can be fixed to the back of the picture when framed. It’s very official.
If you have any other burning questions about the print then let us quench that curiosity with our water pistol of knowledge, by getting in touch here!