Peking Duck Print
FREE UK Shipping (Hermes Standard). International: £12.95. Dispatched within 1-2 working days. Returns: Within 30 days.
These guys aren’t quite as discreet as they think they are, but those fortune cookies won’t eat themselves!
If you love this picture, all your friends will think you’re quackers…
This is a limited edition print, only 250 will be produced.
- The colours won’t fade due to the use of archival inks, and the colours from the original drawing are replicated perfectly.
- This picture will last a lifetime if you look after it… Or hundreds of lifetimes if you’re a mayfly.
- This print comes unframed, so you can choose a frame to match your décor
THE TECHNICAL BITS:
- Size: This print measures 12″ x 16″.
- Paper: For any paper nerds, it’s Heavyweight, 100% cotton fibre acid free paper.
- Limited Editions: Each print is signed and numbered by Iain and comes with a certificate of authenticity that can be fixed to the back of the picture when framed. It’s very official.
- Packaging: Wrapped in a cello sleeve with backing board for protection
If you have any other burning questions about the print then let us quench that curiosity with our water pistol of knowledge, by getting in touch here!