You Rule Card
£2.80 – £25.00
Sometimes, someone does something which is just SO BRILLIANT that you need to send them a card to tell them how much they rule!
Maybe they’ve passed an exam, helped you out with something, or maybe you just want to tell them that they are great… Whatever the situation, they deserve this card!
You can either buy this card individually, or get a pack of 4 cards for £10. You can also buy this card in a frame so that you can display it in your home, or give it to someone as a gift.
- Blank inside, ready for a hand written message of your choice; a message from you is far more personal than generic text from us.
- Not everyone wants a card with champagne corks popping or bouquets of flowers. So, give them this vintage looking ruler instead. Much more their measure…
- Printed onto heavyweight ivory hammered card stock means that this card feel luxurious and smooth to write in. Professionally printed, it replicates the original drawing as much as possible for you (Fancy!)
Choose a frame for your card and hang it on your wall at home, or give it to someone as a gift. The frames all measure 18.2 x 23.3cm and they come with a plain mount.
We are currently offering a free card writing service. If you’d like us to send the card directly to someone for you, simply leave the message you’d like us to write and the person’s name and address in the notes box at checkout.
The technical bits:
• Size: The card is 25.4 ants long x 35.6 ants long. Or, for those who don’t work in ant sizing, it’s 5”x7” (127mm X 178mm).
• Card Stock: 300gsm ivory hammered card
• Packaging: The card comes with a recycled brown envelope. We no longer send cards in cellophane sleeves – you don’t really need one, and it’s good for the environment. If penguins had thumbs, they’d be pointing them up! Read more about it here.
Want to become a super fan of Bewilderbeest? Join the Bewilderbeest Confusion to access exclusive offers, new designs, originals and monthly daft emails from us landing in your inbox! Sign up at the bottom of the page.